Writing is easy, but writing clearly is hard.It's common sense, stupid: Tips to Write a Good Bug Report
1. Clear title - the developer should be able to grasp the essence of the bug report from the title alone.
2. One bug per report - no more, no less. reason: confusion, duplication, may be overlooked.
3. Minimum, quantifiable steps to reproduce the problem
4. Expected and observed results
5. which version of the software
6. references - like related issues
7. Pictures-- A picture is worth a thousand words!
1. Don't write generic titles
2. Don't just chat - document personal communications, so that the knowledge won't be lost
3. Don't assume that the developers can read your mind